Rental Property Owners Workshop (RPOW)
The City of Minneapolis provides a monthly comprehensive workshop for rental property owners and managers. Attending the workshop provides attendees with valuable information, resources and opportunities to network with other property owners. Workshop topics:
- Housing Inspections Process and Tips: How do I maintain my rental license? How do I prepare for an inspection? What tier is my property, and how do I move between tiers?
- Rental License Criminal Conduct Notice Process - Ordinance 244.2020
There is no fee for owners of Minneapolis rental properties.
To register: Email [email protected]. Include the following:
- a list of all residential rental properties you own or manage, or new properties you intend to license
- your contact information including street address, phone number and email address
- note whether you are converting any homesteaded single-family home to rental (the workshop certificate entitles you to a discount on the conversion fee), applied for a license for a current rental property, or have filed to have a license reinstated
On receipt of the above information, you will be sent the current schedule of workshops with seats still available.
Last updated Apr 9, 2018