Fireworks Complaint

If you would like to complain of excessive or disruptive fireworks in your area, please fill in this form. Please note that this complaint will be reviewed but that no police squad will be dispatched.

Reporting the correct address is important. Example: 2530 Main St. NW. If a vacant lot, provide the block number or the direction from a known address. Example: "Vacant lot on the west side of 2530 Main St. NW." NOT: "On the corner of Main and Grand."

Example: "firecrackers," or "rockets."

Information you provide is subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act. This law classifies certain information as available to the public on request.

Last updated Jun 28, 2013



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32