*****NOTICE: THERE MAY BE FIREWORKS AT U.S. BANK STADIUM WHEN THE VIKINGS PLAY AT HOME.*****
The Third Ward is a dynamic grouping of neighborhoods, all of which are jam packed with potential. Home to the birth place of our city, the central business district, and some of the fastest growing and most historic neighborhoods in the country, the Third Ward will prove to be a driving force in our state and region. The following are just a few of the gems located in the Third Ward:
- Downtown Minneapolis - home to fortune 500 companies and thriving small and local businesses;
- The Northeast Arts District - an area brimming with creativity, passion for civic engagement, and cultural diversity;
- The new Vikings Stadium - the largest development project in Minnesota history;
- Saint Anthony Falls - the birthplace of our city and major tourist hub, attracting 2 million visitors per year;
- Marcy Holmes/Dinkytown - former home of Bob Dylan, present home to numerous U of M students, and the first neighborhood of our city;
- The Mississippi Riverfront - a national park and natural wildlife habitat, providing adventure, peace, and nature just a short walk from downtown;
- North Loop - our city's fastest growing neighborhood, and a national model for raising families in an urban setting.
For more information, see the Ward 3 profile (pdf).
My team and I are excited to serve you. Please give us a call if you need anything, or if you have ideas for improving our community. The Third Ward can be reached at 612-673-2203, or by emailing one of my aides, Heidi Ritchie (email@example.com) or Zack Farley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to working with you towards a community that absolutely thrives!
Check back at this page for Third Ward news, events, and opportunities to become more engaged in our community.
Last updated Sep 12, 2017