Non-English Resources

It is a core value of the City of Minneapolis to provide equitable access to services and resources to residents who are non-English speakers.

The Neighborhood and Community Relations Department (NCR) currently provides culturally-sensitive bilingual assistance for Hmong, Latino, and Somali residents with City-related issues and opportunities.

Español (Spanish)

Atención. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir cualquier información sobre este sitio, llama

(612) 673-2700

Hmoob (Hmong)

Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu

(612) 673-2800

Soomaaliga (Somali)

Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la' aan wac

(612) 673-3500

American Sign Language

TTY: 612-673-2157


Last updated Feb 5, 2014



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Neighborhood & Community Relations  ©1997-2019 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo