When should I select:

Damage to Property

Use when property other than a motor vehicle has been damaged.

For example, if you come home to find your front window broken, but nothing missing from your home.

On the Property Information form in E-Reports, you will categorize the property and type of damage though dropdown lists. You can describe the property and/or the damage in greater detail in a text box.

Don’t use E-Report if …

Your home, business or other building (garage, shed, etc) has been illegally entered and property taken. Burglary is not an eligible incident type for an E-Report. Call 9-1-1 to have an officer sent to the scene.

Last updated Sep 27, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32