Using the Select Incident Type Form

You can report loss of property or damage to property using this on line system. Use these links if you need help in determining which report to select.

Graffiti Reports are made through a different system. For more information about reporting, removing and preventing graffiti, and the ‘Stop Graffiti Reward Program’, visit the Graffiti website.

These and 11 additional crimes can be reported by telephoning the Minneapolis 311 Call Center. Visit Reporting Non-Emergency Incidents to view the list of reports they can make for you and how to contact them.

To begin entering the police report yourself, select the category (loss or damage) from the menu.

Next, specify the incident you are going to report. The example below shows that a "Theft from Vehicle" report is being made.

Last updated Mar 27, 2012