Minneapolis Police Arrest/Contact Summary Records
Minnesota's Data Practices law states that adult arrest records are public when a full name and date of birth is provided.
- The Minneapolis arrest record does not include non-public information.
- The Minneapolis arrest record does not include information from other agencies or jurisdictions.
- We do not provide court dispositions or juvenile arrest information.
- Fee Schedule.
- If you are coming in person, call the Records Information Unit at 612-673-2961 to make sure the record you are requesting is available.
- Statewide criminal history records may be obtained from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- All Minneapolis arrest history records are processed in accordance with State of Minnesota Data Privacy and Practices Law and department policy.
For Additional Information:
Contact the Records Information Unit at 612-673-2961.
Last updated Oct 1, 2018