Celebrate Minneapolis Bike Week: May 4 - 11
It's time to celebrate Minneapolis being the best bicycling city in the country. Minneapolis Bike Week, set for May 4 -11, 2014, is full of events for for people who already enjoy bike riding in Minneapolis as well as new riders. The week will be filled with great events and activities for anyone, including families, kids and people whose bikes spend too much time in their garages. Whether it's biking to school, to the grocery store, to work or just for fun, take a ride during Bike Week. The rest of the city will be riding with you.
- Sunday, May 4: Bike to Parks Day
- Monday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo
- Tuesday, May 6: Nice Ride Day
- Wednesday, May 7: Bike to School Day
- Thursday, May 8: Bike to Work Day
- Friday, May 9: Bike and Ride Day
- Saturday, May 10: Bike to Local Businesses Day
- Sunday, May 11: Family Bike Day
Plus all week: Commuter Pit Stops
Minneapolis Bike Week is being organized by the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition and more than 50 partners, including the City of Minneapolis.
For updates about Minneapolis Bike Week, visit mplsbike.org.
Published May 2, 2014