Ride Share Companies
Drivers may accept passengers only through the mobile app. Drivers may not
- Look for potential passengers
- Accept passengers standing nearby their car
- Drop off passengers at taxi stands, bus zones, no stopping zones, etc.
Are you interested in becoming a driver?
Call or email the TNC company.
- ·Keep proof of insurance in your car
Company emblem / trade dress
- Display on your windshield and car window
- Lyft is a pink, square “lyft” sticker
- ·Uber X is a black, square “UBER” sticker
Here is a copy of the TNC company application.
- Match the car, license plate, and driver’s photo to those shown on your app
- Look for TNC company trade dress/window decal
- Ask the driver to confirm the rider information
- Confirm your drop off address
- If riding alone, sit in the back seat behind the driver
File a complaint?
You may file a complaint if a taxi or TNC picked you up in Minneapolis and you
- had a problem with the ride or driver
- think the driver is not licensed
Last updated Jul 24, 2019