Supervisors and Managers: New online form to report work injuries, and other incidents.
The City began using an online form Jan. 1, 2016 for employees to report work injuries, near misses, internal air quality issues and ergonomics issues. The online form replaces the worker's compensation form previously used to report work-related injuries.
Moving these forms online:
- Minimizes the communication gaps and mail delays that occur with paper forms.
- Makes it easier for City employees to report injuries, incidents, or unsafe equipment or practices.
- Speeds up and streamline the reporting process by providing employees and supervisors with 24-hour access to file reports from any Internet-connected device.
- Gives supervisors and safety liaisons immediate notification of injuries or incidents.
Consult the step-by-step instructions for fill out the Event Report.
*If you have issues accessing the form in IE 11, please take the following steps:
- In the browser window, click the Tools drop-down.
- From the drop-down select Compatibility View settings.
- Click Add
- Click Close
- Press the ctrl key + F5
- You will now be able to complete the form.
Last updated Oct 7, 2019