After Hours Work Permit
Required for any construction work being done Monday through Friday outside the hours of 7:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m or anytime on Saturday, Sunday, or City Holidays.
How to Apply
- After Hours Work Application (PDF)
- After Hours Work Notification Template (PDF)
- After Hours Work Brochure
Permit fees can be found in the Director’s Fee Schedule.
Exemption from permit requirements include:
- A property owner with a valid rental license, tenants, or a property owner occupying a habitable residential used property may conduct construction activities on their residential used property on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; and on Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Anyone using construction equipment in an enclosed and insulated building that does not share a common wall with another building or occupant.
Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Oct 4, 2018