Minneapolis Employment and Training
These pages are intended to provide important program information for our employment service providers/community partners, not job seekers or employers. If you are a service provider, below you will find a variety of information that is commonly requested.
- 2016-2020 Eligible Provider List for Minneapolis Employment and Training Services.
- Current Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to service providers are available online, as is an archive of previous RFPs.
- Forms for Minneapolis Employment & Training Minneapolis Works Providers only.
- Forms for Minneapolis Youth Works only.
- Forms for Minneapolis Employment & Training Dislocated Worker Program Providers only.
- Forms for Minneapolis Employment & Training Train-to-Career Providers only.
- Materials for STEP-UP Supervisors
- Map and directions to Crown Roller Mill and parking information.
For more information, contact Mark Brinda at (612) 673-6231.
Last updated Feb 2, 2016