Minneapolis Employment and Training
- STEP-UP: Summer jobs for Minneapolis youth ages 14-21
- Minneapolis Youth Works: Helps youth and young adults learn academic life and work skills, identify career paths, and achieve meaningful employment.
- 2014 Employment and Opportunity Guide for Minneapolis Youth
Job Training and Hiring Events
- Career Training Assistance: Tuition assistance with employment related training for low-income, Minneapolis residents ages 18 and older
- RENEW: Short-term job training in sustainable jobs for Minneapolis residents ages 18 and older
- City of Minneapolis Job Seeker Bulletin - Learn about available grants/funding for job training and skills enhancement and job training and hiring events going on now through a bi-monthly e-newsletter or read archived copies online now.
Free Resources for Self Directed Job Search
Last updated Jul 15, 2014