Minneapolis Assessor's Office
Bryant Neighborhood Residential Properties Under Review
City of Minneapolis assessors are currently reviewing Bryant neighborhood residential properties.
Minnesota State law requires the Assessor's Office to review properties once every five years.
The review provides the Assessor's Office with current and accurate property information.
The collected information is used to value properties throughout the City of Minneapolis.
- The assessor will be wearing a yellow safety vest.
- The assessor will have a City of Minneapolis photo identification badge.
- The assessor will conduct an exterior review of the property.
- The assessor will review the front and rear exterior of your home.
- The assessor will knock on your door and verify information about the property.
- The assessor may ask permission to view the interior of your home. The interior review may be the same day or scheduled for a later date.
- If you are not at home, the assessor will leave a "Notice of property review" note on your door.
If there are any questions, contact the Assessor's Office at 612-673-3000 or call 311.
Use the PropertyInfo online search tool to access public-record information for properties located in the City of Minneapolis. Find information about:
Buildings and zoning
Energy use information
Licenses and license history
Taxation and assessed value history
Note: PropertyInfo is optimized for mobile device use. View search tips.
All information provided by PropertyInfo is considered part of the public record in accordance with applicable Minnesota Data Practices laws.
What are Assessors?
If you think your estimated market value is incorrect, please contact our office. A knowledgeable staff member is available to assist you. A deputy assessor will review your property characteristics, market data and valuation.
Please call 311 or 612-673-3000 for assistance.
Minneapolis Property Information (view your property characteristics)
Neighborhood Sales Finder (search home sales in your area)
Property Tax Estimator (see an approximate estimate of this year’s property taxes)
Other Related Links
Last updated May 14, 2018