eSupplier Portal Instructions
Use the instructions below to learn how to use the eSupplier Portal based on what you need to know. We offer instructions by video tutorial and in writing - the choice is yours
Log-in and account
Using the eSupplier Portal requires you log-in to an account. Use these instructions to learn how to create an account, enter required and optional account information and how to routinely log-in.
- Watch the eSupplier Portal log-in and account video (MP4)
- Read the eSupplier Portal log-in and account instructions (PDF)
Before you can submit a bid on an event, you need to register as a bidder. Use these instructions to learn how to register and how to choose categories that are specific to your organization.
- Watch the eSupplier Portal bidder registration video (MP4)
- Read the eSupplier Portal bidder registration instructions (PDF)
Bidding, contracting and e-signatures
You can bid on events and provide e-signatures once you are a registered bidder. Use these instructions to learn how to find contracting opportunities, review contracts and sign documents electronically.
- Watch the eSupplier Portal bidding, contracting and e-signatures video (MP4)
- Read the eSupplier Portal bidding, contracting and e-signatures instructions (PDF)
Last updated Feb 22, 2019