2012 Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG)
2012 Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG) funds may be used to renovate or rehabilitate emergency shelters for people experiencing homelessness and to convert buildings for use as emergency shelters. There is approximately $415,722 available. The deadline has past; proposals were due at on Monday, October 1, 2012.
- ESG Cover Letter (pdf, 1 page, 15 KB)
- ESG Program Guidelines RFP (pdf, 9 pages, 42 KB)
- CPED Contracting General Requirements (pdf, 14 pages, 225 KB)
- Request for SUBP Goals Form (xls)
- Minnesota Multifamily Rental Housing Common Application
(NOTE: Qualification items included in the Common Application are not required with CPED applications)
- Housing Development Funding Request - Supplemental Application (Word document)
Please direct any questions regarding the program or the application process to Tiffany Glasper at (612) 673-5221.
Online information from the City of Minneapolis at MinneapolisMN.gov/CPED.
Last updated Nov 26, 2012