Minneapolis Sustainability

350 S. 5th Street, Room 315M
Minneapolis, MN 55415

City seeks comments on tax forfeited properties

The City of Minneapolis is seeking comments from neighborhood groups and residents about potential reuses for several properties in Minneapolis.

The city has the option to buy these properties, which the State of Minnesota and Hennepin County have taken possession of through tax forfeiture, before that are offered to sale to the public.

To comment about properties located in your neighborhood, contact Edie Oliveto-Oates, at (612) 673-5229 or edythe.oliveto-oates@minneapolismn.gov by noon on July 26, 2006.

A neighborhood review letter is being distributed about the properties.

View review letter and list of properties (PDF, 9 pages, 576 KB)

June 29, 2006

Published Jun 29, 2006



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32