Public Works

Solid Waste & Recycling

309 2nd Ave S., Room 210
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2281

Contact Information

Voucher Authorization

The person bringing the load of debris to the South Transfer Station must have either a valid Minnesota Driver's License or other approved State Identification that matches the name and address on the voucher.

If the person dropping of the load is NOT the Utility Bill payer, whose name appears on the voucher, they must have an authorization form.

Who may be authorized?

If the utility payer is a business or management company:

Authorization Form Instructions

Call Solid Waste & Recycling at (612) 673-2917 to confirm that the voucher(s) have been approved and issued.

Last updated Jan 5, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo