Water Treatment & Distribution Services 

350 S. 5th St. Room 203
Minneapolis, MN 55415


Emergency Assistance 


Hennepin County Human Service department offers help and support to the City of Minneapolis residents by providing short-term aid to ease financial hardships.   


Examples of covered services include: Foreclosure prevention, rent, damage deposit, emergency shelter, home repairs, moving expenses, utility bills.

For information, call the Hennepin County Emergency Assistance team at 612-596-1900.




Return to Water Home Page




 WTDS - CityWTDSLogo    WTDS - HC Logo2

Last updated Apr 25, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32