Public Works

350 South 5th Street
RM 203 City Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55415-1390

Applying for Stormwater Quantity Credits

What are the credits available for stormwater quantity management tools/practices?

Only those properties that can demonstrate the capacity to handle a 10-year or 100-year rain event can receive a stormwater quantity credit. To apply for a stormwater quantity credit, property owners must have their applications certified by a state licensed engineer or landscape architect.

Property owners can apply for either the "Standard Quantity Reduction Credit" or the "Additional Quantity Reduction Credit."

You can learn more about stormwater quantity management tools/practices from the Minnesota Stormwater Manual.

Want to apply for stormwater quality credits? Here’s the information you need:

Last updated Jan 23, 2017