Citywide Action Plan
The Citywide Transportation Action Plan was adopted by City Council 7/17/2009.
- Cover and Table of Contents (PDF, 300 KB)
- Chapter 1 - Executive Summary (PDF, 3 MB)
- Chapter 2 - Vision for the Future (PDF, 400 KB)
- Chapter 3 – State of the City (PDF, 12 MB)
- Chapter 4 – Ten-Year Action Plan (PDF, 8 MB)
- Chapter 5 - Funding the Ten-Year Action Plan (PDF, 400 KB)
- Chapter 6 – Implementing the Ten-Year Action Plan (PDF, 400 KB)
- Appendices (PDF, 15 MB)
Additional supporting documentation is available under Project Documents.
HISTORIC STREETS AMENDMENT TO THE CITYWIDE ACTION PLAN (adopted by City Council 11/27/2017)
The Citywide Action was amended by City Council in November 2017 to include historic streets as a street design type, identify historic streets, and establish the typical characteristics of historic streets in Minneapolis.
Implementation of the Citywide Action Plan will follow council adoption of the plan.
Last updated Jul 20, 2018