When should I select:

Damage to Property (Motor Vehicle)

Use when your vehicle has been damaged by someone or something other than a motor vehicle but no theft has occurred.

For example …

If the vehicle was damaged AND property was stolen, use the "Theft from Motor Vehicle" report form and list all property items stolen and/or damaged.

Don’t use E-Report if …

your vehicle was damaged by another vehicle, hit-and-run or otherwise. Call 9-1-1 to have an officer sent to the scene to take the report.

For additional information regarding vehicle accidents, review the Minnesota Accident Report Form page.

Last updated Sep 27, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo