Public Works

Parking Services

Report Parking Violation

Is there a car in your neighborhood violating a parking ordinance? Report a parking violation using the link below and Traffic Control will address your concern.

Report Parking Violation (Vehicles parked on public right of way such as streets/alleys)

Report Parking Violation (Vehicles parked on private property)

Parking Ordinances

For any questions pertaining to parking ordinances, see Minneapolis Code of Ordinances, Chapter 478.

There are laws that apply even when there is not a sign posted. Learn about Unsigned Parking Restrictions.

Last updated Mar 1, 2016



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32