Report Parking Meter Issues
Have you had a problem with a parking meter in Minneapolis? Report issues online using the form linked below and a customer service agent will address your concern.
- If you have trouble with any multi-space pay station, you may pay at a nearby pay station.
- When reporting an issue it is best to include the ID number of the meter. The ID number helps the City find the meter reliably and quickly. It tells the City exactly where the meter is located.
- Didn’t get the ID number? No worries, you can still report the issue by describing the location.
- Did you get a ticket while parked at a defective single space meter? Report it through this system then learn more at the Hennepin County Violation Bureau.
- Questions with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Multi-space payment issue? Remember that payment can be made at any nearby multi-space meter.
- Multi-space meter difficult to use? Please -Click Here for printable directions.
- You must provide an email address.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
- The email will have the case number and an expected completion date for your request.
- Service Level Goal: This issue may take 3 work days to resolve or complete.
- Resolution: The meter will be inspected, tested, and if necessary repaired.
Last updated Apr 7, 2014