Minneapolis Yellow Ribbon
Minneapolis became a Yellow Ribbon city in 2013, joining other Minnesota cities that are working to build a strong network within their communities to coordinate its resources and better support the needs of local service members, veterans and their families.
If you are interested in learning more about this Statewide program visit the Yellow Ribbon Networks website. For information and services directly related to the city of Minneapolis contact Minneapolis 311 by email or by calling 311, from anywhere within the city limits. If outside the city limits call 612-673-3000.
Other information and resources:
- Minneapolis City Council resolution declaring intent to become a Yellow Ribbon community
- Hennepin County Veterans service office
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- MinnesotaHelp.info. Minnesota Help Specialists are also available by phone:
- Veterans Linkage Line™: 888-546-5838. Talk to an expert about veterans
- Senior LinkAge Line®: 800-333-2433. Talk to an expert about persons 60 and older
- Disability Hub MN: 866-333-2466
Last updated Oct 24, 2017