Neighborhood & Community Relations

Crown Roller Mill, Suite 425
105 Fifth Avenue South 
Minneapolis, MN 55401

NRP: Home Improvement Loans and Grants

NRP home improvement programs

One of the most frequent questions that NCR receives is about how to access NRP home improvement funds. Several new maps display which neighborhoods have current home improvement, homeownership, and rental improvement financing available, and who to call to apply for funds.  

NRP Home Improvement Programs (Loans and Grants) 

NRP Homeownership Programs 

NRP Home Improvement Programs for Rental Properties

Several neighborhoods are currently developing new programs, so check back soon for updates. You can also call your neighborhood organization for the latest details.

Last updated Jun 5, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32