Neighborhood & Community Relations
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government; they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
- 2017-2019 Community Participation Program guidelines, application materials now available. (8/18)
- Special election being held to fill vacancy in NCEC district 7 seat, interested candidates apply by Sept. 9th (8/9)
- August 2016 Minneapolis Connects (8/2)
- Public comment period is now open for the City's ADA Action Plan (7/27)
- July 27 Learning Lab focuses on the role of 501c3 non-profits and elections (7/21)
- Neighborhood Programming and Support Evaluation - final report now available (7/11)
- Don Joseph named Deputy Director of the NCR Department (7/8)
- NCR & American Indian community leaders present a refresh of the American Indian MOU to City Council (7/8)
- New Neighborhood Specialist assignments, effective July 5th. *transition period through Aug. 31st* and letter to neighborhood organizations (7/1)
- Minneapolis City Council approves final Blueprint for Equitable Engagement (5/27)
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Aug 18, 2016