We are excited to host you as an exhibitor at the 7th annual Community Connections Conference on Saturday, February 10! The conference is designed to display and build successful community collaborations between neighborhoods, cultural communities, residents, and the City. A major theme of the conference is to build diversity and capacity of our neighborhood organizations and community organizations by providing new and innovative ideas through collaboration and participation.
View the Exhibitors
The exhibitors are listed in the 2018 Community Connections Conference Program with their section numbers.
*Promise Zone has moved to table 505 in section 4, replacing Ward 4.
**NRRC has been replaced with New American Youth Soccer Club at table 717.
The Exhibit Hall will be located in Ballroom A on the first level. Exhibitor set up will be on Friday, February 9 from 3:30-8:00pm and Saturday, February 10 from 6:30-7:15am. Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
- Wi-Fi and electrical service will not be provided. However, these service are available for purchase directly from the Convention Center, please visit: Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information. To take advantage of discounted service costs, please contact the Convention Center at least 15 days prior to the event.
Registration Fee Payment
If your organization falls under one of the categories that require the fee and you were unable to pay by 4:00 on 1/12/18, email [email protected] for more information.
The cost to reserve an exhibitor table depends on type of exhibitor:
- City of Minneapolis departments - FREE
- Officially city-designated neighborhood organizations – FREE
- Small non-profits - operating budget < $250,000 – FREE
- Large non-profits > $250,000 - $100
- Public agencies - $100
- For-profit businesses - $100
Credit card payment is the preferred method of payment. Please call 612-673-2555 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday - Friday to make your payment. Select option 1 to be connected and use code 845CONF when speaking to the operator.
How to Register
Exhibitor registration has closed for the 2018 Community Connections Conference. Would you like an email notification when the next conference exhibitor registration opens up? Email [email protected] with "Exhibitor Registration Reminder Request" in the subject line.
Question can be directed to Nick Ngo at 612-673-3969 or [email protected]
Last updated Oct 9, 2018