Check back here for a list of exhibitors on January 17.
Registration for exhibitors closed on January 16, 2019. You can sign up to be reminded to register as an exhibitor next year here.
The exhibit hall is located in Hall A in the lower level (two levels below the entrance) of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Exhibitor set up is on Friday, February 1 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 2 from 6:30-8:00 a.m.
Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737.
2019 Exhibitor List
City of Minneapolis exhibitors and commissions:
- Assessor's Office
- Community Environmental Advisory Commission
- CPED Business Licenses and Consumer Services
- Department of Civil Rights
- Division of Solid Waste & Recycling
- Elections & Voter Services
- Health Department
- Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission
- Promise Zone
- Regulatory Services
- Transportation Action Plan and Vision Zero
- Small Business Team
- Special Service Districts & Solid Waste and Recycling
- Violence Prevention Steering Committee
Community Organizations and Public Agencies
- 98.9 FM - KRSM Radio
- African Community Senior Services
- Alliance for Sustainability & Litter Be Gone
- APAHC, CHI/RRFC
- Artspace Projects, Inc.
- Black Storytellers Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Cedar-Isles-Dean Neighborhood Association (CIDNA)
- Center for Energy and Environment
- Center for Urban and Regional Affairs (CURA) - University of Minnesota
- CenterPoint Energy
- Cleveland Neighborhood
- Collaborative Community Law Initiative
- Communities United Against Police Brutality (CUAPB)
- Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC)
- Community Mediation & Restorative Services, Inc
- Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES)
- Continuum Center
- courageous heARTS
- Elliot Park Neighborhood Inc.
- Family Tree Clinic
- Firefly Credit Union
- Folwell Neighborhood Association
- Great River Greening
- Green Card Voices
- Hawthorne Neighborhood Council
- Heart and Soul Drum Academy
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office
- Hennepin Health
- Hennepin History Museum
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- Kids In Need Foundation
- League of Women Voters Minneapolis
- Linden Hills Neighborhood Council
- Metro Blooms
- Metro Transit
- Mid-Continent Oceanographic Institute
- Midtown Farmers Market: Corcoran Neighborhood Organization
- Minneapolis Climate Action
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board - MPRB Comp Plan
- Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Youth Congress: No decision about us, Without us!
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- Minnesota Circles of Support & Accountability
- Minnesota Department of Health - International & Refugee Health
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- Minnesota Recovery Connection
- Minnesota Tool Library
- Mississippi Watershed Management Organization
- MN Peacebuilding Leadership Institute
- Neighborhood HealthSource
- Nice Ride
- North News
- Northeast BrainFest 2019: Audubon Park Neighborhood Association
- NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center, Inc
- Northside Greenway Now!
- One Family One Community
- One Step Forward
- Partnership Academy
- Peace of Hope, Inc.
- People’s Center Clinics & Services (PCCS)
- Pillsbury United Communities
- Portico Healthnet
- Project for Pride in Living Career Training Center
- Rebound, Inc.
- Renaissance Soil
- Restoration Incorporated
- Risen Christ Catholic School
- Riverside Plaza Tenant Association
- Saint Anthony West Neighborhood Organization (STAWNO)
- SCOUT: Safe Communities of United Tribes
- Shingle Creek Neighborhood Association
- Somali American Chamber of Commerce
- State Services for the Blind
- Sustainable Resources Center
- The Advocacy Shop by Powderhorn Park Neighborhood Association
- The Advocates for Human Rights
- The Bakken Museum
- The Food Group, Big River Farms & Fare For All
- The Non Religious Churches
- The Picture Wagon (Ready Go Art) - a bicycle pulled portrait booth
- The SEAD Project
- Turning Point Inc. an African American Culturally Specific Services Center
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Twin Cities R!SE
- Twin Cities Radio Network
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Ummah Project
- University of Minnesota Office for Public Engagement
- University of Minnesota Robert J. Jones Urban Research and Outreach Engagement Center
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Volunteers of America Minnesota and Wisconsin: Culturally Responsive Caregiver Support and Dementia Services
- VSS of MN
- Waite Park Community Council
- Warriors of Light: Yoga & Meditation for Youth of Color
- Youth Coordinating Board
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
- You will be featured in our Community Connections Conference program that is provided to each conference participant. Hosting an exhibitor space exposes you to a large group of active residents, neighborhood and community organizations who are looking for information, ideas and assistance to help them further their goals.
- Wi-Fi and electrical service will not be provided. However, these service are available for purchase directly from the Convention Center, please visit: Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information. To take advantage of discounted service costs, please contact the Convention Center at least 15 days prior to the event.
- Exhibitor booths are 10'x10' by default. To request additional space, email [email protected].
- Register your booth today!
Exhibit space is free for City of Minneapolis departments, other public agencies and nonprofit organizations.
For-profit exhibitors or any exhibitor selling a product must pay $100 and provide the receipt number at the time of registration. If your exhibit requires paying the $100 registration fee, you will pay by credit card to the City of Minneapolis Finance Department by calling 612-673-2555 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. Press option 1 to be connected, and use code 845CONF when speaking to the operator. You must write down the confirmation code that you receive from the City of Minneapolis Finance Department in order to receive your booth.
Questions can be directed to Rebekah Tedrick at [email protected] or by calling 612-673-3737.
Last updated Jan 17, 2019