The exhibitor application is now open. Apply for an exhibit space here.
Exhibit hall information
The exhibit hall is located in Hall A in the lower level (two levels below the entrance) of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Conference organizers will post the exhibitor list here as exhibits are confirmed.
Exhibitor set up is on:
- Friday, Jan 31 from 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1 from 7-8 a.m.
Check-in and breakfast is opening at 8 a.m., and the programming will begin at 9 a.m.
Electricity at booth spaces
- Electricity is purchased from the Convention Center, though you must first apply to be an exhibitor and receive a table number to be able to purchase it.
- If your exhibit space has been confirmed, you can purchase electricity from the Convention Center here.
- City of Minneapolis CoMnet Wireless is available in the Convention Center if you are City staff.
- Wi-fi is also available for purchase directly from the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Read more here at Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information.
Benefits for exhibitors
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
- You will be featured in our Community Connections Conference program that is provided to each conference participant. Hosting an exhibitor space exposes you to a large group of active residents, neighborhood and community organizations who are looking for information, ideas and assistance to help them further their goals.
- Exhibitor booths are 10'x10' by default.
There is no cost for City of Minneapolis departments, public agencies, 501(c)(3) nonprofits and City-funded neighborhood organizations (these) to exhibit at the 2020 Community Connections Conference unless electricity or wifi is needed at your booth.
Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737 or email [email protected].
Last updated Nov 4, 2019