Community Planning & Economic Development

Minneapolis Development Review
250 S. 4th St., Room 300
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-3000

Call 311 Call 3·1·1 for information about the City and City services.


Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.

Soil Erosion Permits

An Erosion Control Permit is required for any land disturbance activity in excess of 500 square fee (or 5 cubic yards).  An Erosion Control Plan (per MCO 52.100) is required when land disturbance activities exceed 5000 square feet (or 500 cubic yards).  Public Works approval is required for all Erosion Control Plans.



Fee Schedule - Effective April 1, 2015

Application Form (pdf)

Last updated May 18, 2015