DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
To ensure the safety, health and livability of our community, the City of Minneapolis requires permits or licenses for development, constructions, remodeling and renovation projects. Development Review Customer Service Center staff are committed to helping contractors, developers, commercial owners, homeowners and landlords navigate the process and efficiently obtain all reviews, licenses, permits and inspections.
Customer Focused, Outcome Based, and Performance Driven
* * Valued Customers, due to high volumes of projects currently under review, longer timelines may be experienced. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience with us. Your reviews will be completed as quickly as we can. Thank you for doing business in the City of Minneapolis. *
New & Noteworthy
- Important Change to the Minnesota Building Code Plan Review Letter
- Recently Revised Document - "Checklist for Construction of New One and Two Family Homes"
- Residential Construction Management Agreement
- City of Minneapolis Parkland Dedication Ordinance FAQ
- Incentives and Rebates for Dealers and Contractors
- Critical Parking Permits
Last updated Feb 24, 2017