Report a Taxi Complaint
Have you experienced a problem with a taxi driver or company or know of a taxi that is operating illegally? Use the link below to report the problem, and a Minneapolis Taxi Inspector will follow up on your compliant.
- To report a taxi violation, you will need to provide as much information about the incident as possible. Taxi company name, car number, date and time of trip, and driver ID number are all helpful.
- Please be specific about the violation. You may want to refer to the Taxi Rider’s Bill of Rights.
- Your telephone number is very helpful in case a Taxi Inspector has questions about your complaint.
- Some problems, such as lost personal property, can be resolved more quickly by contacting the Taxi Service Company directly.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
- The email will have the case number and an expected completion date for your request.
Last updated Sep 17, 2012