Alcohol License Education
- alcohol serving policy
Changes in ownership or operations
- Amending Your Business Plan
- Corporate Stock Purchase
- Entertainment: Downgrade, Upgrade
- Expanding Your Premises: This includes adding a sidewalk café or outdoor patio.
- Internal Transfer of Shares: Liquor or Beer, Wine
- New Corporate Officer
- New Manager
- New Shareholder: On-Sale Liquor or Beer, Off Sale Liquor, or Wine
- Upgrading your License Type (Wine to Liquor, for example)
: A business may be open for up to 24 hours per day. You must have an on-sale liquor, wine, or beer license and a bowling or pool hall license.
: Any business with an on-sale liquor, wine, or beer license may serve food later than regular hours.
Last updated Sep 18, 2019