Housing & Fire Inspections

Public Service Center
250 South 4th Street, Room 300
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Report a Problem

Abandoned Vehicles Centered Text
Housing Code Violations Icon Centered
Long Grass & Weeds Icon Centered
Rental Unit Problems Centered Icon
Trash or Rubbish Centered Icon


Minneapolis311iconCall 311 for information about the City and City services.



Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.


Homeowner Resource Guide

Helpful Resources

Senior Linkage Line - Minnesota Board of Aging's free statewide information and assistance service for seniors
800.333.2433   www.mnaging.org

Disability Linkage Line - An information and referral service for people with disabilities
866.333.2466   www.mcil-mn.org

Veterans Linkage Line - An information and referral service for Minnesota veterans and their families
888.LinkVet (888.546.5838)   www.mn.gov/mdva

Hennepin County Veterans Services - A county service to help veterans and their families obtain benefits earned during their service
612.348.3300   vetservices@hennepin.us

Last updated Dec 12, 2016



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32