Dealer Auctions are conducted on Thursdays at the Impound Lot. Call the Impound Lot for a schedule of upcoming auction dates.
Gates Open: 10:00 AM
Auction Begins: 10:30 AM
Quick Facts about Dealer Auctions:
- All bidders must be licensed as a Scrap Metal Processor or Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealer.
- Dealers must show their state issued license and sign an affidavit prior to auction.
- No bill of sale will be issued at dealer auctions.
- All vehicles must be paid for by 3:00 PM.
- Junk vehicles must be removed by 6:00 AM on the Monday following the auction.
- Absolutely no punching trunks, removing parts or property from any vehicle while on City property.
See complete dealer auction rules (pdf) for more details.
Download dealer affidavit (pdf).
Last updated Feb 25, 2013