Twin Cities Healthy Start Executive Committee
The Twin Cities Healthy Start Executive Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Twin Cities Healthy Start (TCHS) program staff and the Minneapolis Health Department (MHD). The committee meets bi-monthly.
- Reviewing project performance and making recommendations for improvements or program modifications.
- Developing an annual infant mortality-related community health education work plan
- Contributing to the development, revision, and implementation of the Local Health Systems Action Plan
- Reviewing the annual program budget and making recommendations regarding the allocation of resources, selection of subcontractors, and budgeting of grant funds
- Establishing and overseeing the membership requirements and operations of the TCHS Advisory Committee
- Establishing and overseeing the membership requirements and operations of ad hoc committees.
- Identifying ways to improve or change social and political systems that affect infant mortality in the Twin Cities.
- Fostering partnerships and linkages with other community organizations, health plans and the greater community in order to reduce infant mortality.
Twin Cities Healthy Start
Minneapolis Health Department
250 South 4th Street, Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
A project of the Minneapolis Health Department and the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Last updated May 8, 2013