Smoking, Alcohol, and Pregnancy
Please click on the links below to view educational materials related to smoking, alcohol, and pregnancy.
- Quitplan is an online resource for those trying to quit smoking. Its free programs are designed to help you understand and conquer every part of your smoking habit. Choose phone coaching or a web program to create your personalized plan.
- Preventing Smoking & Exposure to Secondhand Smoke Before, During, & After Pregnancy (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- You Can Quit Smoking (U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services; Smoke-Free Families)
- The 2006 Surgeon General's Report - Secondhand Smoke: What it means to you - has new information about how breathing secondhand smoke hurts your health.
- Keep It Sacred is a website of the National Native Network with information on the comparison of traditional tobacco vs. commercial tobacco. The mission of the Network is to provide a forum for tribes and tribal organizations to obtain and disseminate evidence-based and culturally appropriate information in order to identify and eliminate health disparities related to commercial tobacco abuse.
- The Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (MOFAS) site provides information to families and professionals on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder (FASD).
Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Aug 13, 2018