For all Employees

All City employees participate in their own performance management. 

All City employees need to 

Using Halogen

Instructions for many tasks in Halogen can be found in the Halogen User Guides.

Keeping notes on your own performance can be very valuable. In addition to keeping your own notes you can send recognition to anyone in the City. learn more by visiting Entering Feedback in Halogen.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Minneapolis 311       ©1997-2019 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo