Listed below are some of the informal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The link below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only the Bid Notice will be on this site. The Bid Notice will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid package can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addenda to the bid.
Learn more about the Informal Bid Process (bids under $100,000, not sealed).
City of Minneapolis implemented a Target Market Program for small businesses. If you are a small business that fits the program criteria listed, please enroll in the program. Opportunities made available (purchases under $100,000) to Target Market Program businesses are not posted here - Those opportunities are directly communicated by Procurement to the program participants.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader
March 19th through March 23rd
- DH030518; Bids For Disposal & Recycling of Polyethylene Products
- PR031318; Bids For Bicycle Racks
- DS031418; Bids For Seeds
- DS031518; Bids For Photo ID System Equipment
- DS031918; Bids For Epoxy Coated, Grade 60 Reinforcing Bars
March 26th through March 30th
- MN031918; Bids For Animal Food and Supplies
- DS032218; Bids For Class "A" Red Aggregate
- DS031618; Bids For Circular Corrugated Steel Excavation Shields
- None at this time
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Bid Notice accessed in the above links.
Last updated Mar 22, 2018