Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
September 24th through September 28th
- OP 8618; Bids For New Public Service Building - Concrete, Steel Installation and Waterproofing
- OP 8621; Bids For New Public Service Building - Steel - Tax Exempt Material Purchase
- OP 8626; Bids For Ultrafiltration Membrane Module Replacement
- OP 8627; Bids For Sidewalk and Parking Lot Snow Clearing, Removal and Ice Control Services
- OP 8635; Rebid For Rental Of Motor Graders For Snow Removal
October 1st through October 5th
- OP 8630; Bids For 2nd Precinct Air Handler Unit Replacement Project
- OP 8631; Bids For 34th Avenue South Street Reconstruction Project
- OP 8632; Bids For Turf Establishment - (Revised)
- OP 8633; Bids For Construction of Concrete Sidewalks, Curb, Gutter, Alley and Drive Approaches
- OP 8634; Bids For Corrosion Inhibitor
October 8th through October 12th
- OP 8636; Bids For Phase I & II Rehabilitation For Bohemian Flats and Annie Young Meadow at Mississippi River Gorge Regional Park
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Sep 21, 2018