Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
August 14th through August 18th
- OP 8460; Bids For Deconstruction of the Fuji-Ya Building
- OP 8461; Bids For Various Water Utility Materials
- OP 8462; Bids For Scherer Site and Hall's Island Reconstruction Project
August 21st through August 25th
August 28th through September 1st
- OP 8458; Bids For Minneapolis Parking Surveillance Project
- OP 8465; Bids For Installation of 15 Outdoor Warning Siren
- OP 8468; Bids For Minneapolis East Side Storage And Maintenance Facility Demolition
- OP 8467; Bids For Minneapolis Under Freeway Impound Lot Improvement Project
September 4th through September 8th
- OP 8466; Bid For MCC Drinking Fountain - Water Cooler Replacement Project
- OP 8469; Bids For Alley Snow Plowing Services
- OP 8470; Bids For Lower Saint Anthony Falls Lock and Dam Access Road Repair
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Aug 18, 2017