Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
July 25th through July 29th, 2016
- OP 8305; Bids for Target Center Network Installation
- OP 8307; Bids for Interior Artificial Plants and Living Green Foliage Wall
August 8th through August 12th, 2016
- OP 8323; Bids for Stabilization of Bridge 93844 at Columbia Park
- OP 8324; Bids for Nicollet Mall Reconstruction - Site Furnishings
- OP 8325; Bids for Crime Lab (Forensics) Mechanical and Electrical Project
- OP 8326; Bids for Fridley Softening Plant Recarbonation Improvements
- OP 8327; Bids for 10th Avenue Storm Tunnel Repairs - Phase IV
August 15th through August 19th, 2016
- OP 8328; Bids for Skid Steer with Operator
- OP 8329; Bids for PS7 Programmable Logic Controller
- OP 8330; Re-Bid for Minneapolis Fire Department Washer-Extractor Improvement Project
- OP 8331; Re-Bid for Target Center Ice Replacement Project
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Jul 27, 2016