Minneapolis Health Department

Public Service Center
250 S. 4th. Street, Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-2301

Report Environmental Problems and Complaints

To file a complaint regarding air quality, odors, noise, water pollution, illegal dumping or hazardous spills, please use the Environmental Management Online Complaint Form or dial 311. If calling from outside Minneapolis or if you are using mobile (cellular) phone, dial (612) 673-3000. If you recognize something that is an immediate threat to life or property, call 911.

Last updated Mar 28, 2012