Park Committee (Downtown East Area)
The next meeting of the Park Committee is August 14, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Room 319, City Hall.
The Park Committee was formed on October 1, 2013 by the Minneapolis City Council with the purpose to achieve the following goals:
- Guide the plans for the development of a new park in Downtown East bounded by Chicago Avenue South, South 4th Street, South 5th Street, and 5th Avenue South.
- Participate in review and comment periods at milestone moments during the Downtown East Small Area Plan update process, with particular focus on enhancing the performance of the park and public realm elements (including streetscape) in the district.
- City Council Resolution (pdf)
- Park Committee Membership List (Roster) (pdf)
- Park Committee Meeting Minutes
Last updated Aug 7, 2014