|There being no pending business before the Rules and Governance Committee, meetings are canceled until further notice.|
Rules and Governance Committee
- Jennifer Singleton
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept assignments from the Commission to consider areas of concern in the Administrative Rules identified at regular Commission meetings.
- Independently identify areas of concern in the Administrative Rules and notify the Commission of those concerns.
- Determine whether the assigned areas of concern are ripe for further action by the Commission.
- Liaison with the staff of the Minneapolis Civil Rights Department and the Minneapolis City Attorney in considering revisions to the Administrative Rules.
- Recommend Administrative Rules changes to the Commission.
The Rules and Governance Committee meets regularly on the fourth Thursday of the month at 5:30 in room 241 of Minneapolis City Hall, 350 S. 5th St, Minneapolis MN 55415.
Last updated Jun 29, 2015